Shine's Thyme

Daily ramblings of a ridiculously happy housewife and mother. Come in and see how sweet life can be!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

What a summer!!!!

What a fabulous summer! I have been so busy I have had NO time to stop and post anything, BUT I have been visiting my favorite blogs any spare moment I can grab:)  Just a quick note....I just got back from my first cruise ever!!!! And even better yet.....I got to go with my beloved mother, four sisters, SWEET daughter and precious niece.
Do you think we had a good time?????? Yes....we had an AWESOME time!!!! No death illnesses from the ship.....just lots of laughing....dancing and dining. Here's to hoping another cruise will be in my not so distant future!!

2 comments:

The Charm of Home said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Glad you enjoyed it. We had been on a cruise for our honeymoon. It was a nice way to travel.
Sherry

It's Just Dottie said...

I have never been on a cruise. My friend and I have talked about it. I love your picture of the ship and your family.
Dottie