Shine's Thyme

Daily ramblings of a ridiculously happy housewife and mother. Come in and see how sweet life can be!

Friday, December 16, 2011

I made MERRY!!!!!

With so much to do and so many projects biding for my time, I am generally pretty picky about the things I try to tackle this time of year, especially for myself, but when I saw this cute banner....I felt like it was well worth my time. I happened upon an awesome blog, and this is what I saw! I knew I could do this in a reasonable amount of time and I already had all the things I needed in my scrap booking stash. Thanks so much Jennifer for all your wonderful inspiration. Here's my version of Jennifer Rizzo's Merry Banner.




Merry Christmas sweet friends!!! Two quilts down and two to go :-O.......Well...I'll do my best:)
Blessings~~~Shine

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh its lovely Shine!!!!
Banners are so beautiful, especially at Christmas.
Two quilts done? Wow you are doing well!!
You'll have to blog about them!
Hope you are having a merry little December sweet friend!!!

Deborah xoxoxoxoox

for the love of a house said...

What a perfect banner! So festive.
It's lovely to meet you Shine! Thank you so much for leaving your "calling card!"

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
joan