Shine's Thyme

Daily ramblings of a ridiculously happy housewife and mother. Come in and see how sweet life can be!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Slow down

Today has been an awesome day. The busyness of Christmas almost gets overwhelming sometimes, but I always try to keep my eyes focused on the true meaning and just hold on:) Yesterday and today I have actually been able to sit down, hug on my children and just take in the beauty and abundant blessings from the past few weeks.
It is good dear friends. Good to be able to sit and reflect. I am so grateful. Blessings too numerous to count, and I feel very humbled. I hope you all had as lovely a Christmas as I did....and I hope the new year brings joy and peace, blessings and happiness to you all.

With much love and affection,
Shine

3 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Happy New year to you! Been awhile since I have visited, but glad to see you.

It's Just Dottie said...

Happy Holidays,friend.
Love, Dottie

Anonymous said...

I wish for you a healthy & happy New year sweet Shine ~ May all your dreams come true!
Hugs Rosemary...xxx