Shine's Thyme

Daily ramblings of a ridiculously happy housewife and mother. Come in and see how sweet life can be!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Winner Is........!!!!!!!

Happy Easter friends!

We also like to say "Happy Resurrection Day"!!!

Because He lives...I can face tomorrow!

Now for the winner of my pink candy-striped handspun yarn.......The winner is Twyla from Two Crazy Crafters. Thanks so much for all your sweet comments. You are all a much loved inspiration.
blessings for a beautiful afternoon!!
Love, Shine

2 comments:

Teri said...

Congrats to the winner! Nice score ...
Shine, Thanks for the giveaway chance! And pop on over to my blog, I just posted my spring giveaway. Have a great week.
Teri

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh! I'm so excited! The yarn is so pretty. I can't wait to see it and then I'll see what I'm going to make with it:) Have a nice day! Twyla