Shine's Thyme

Daily ramblings of a ridiculously happy housewife and mother. Come in and see how sweet life can be!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I am a wife to a wonderful husband and mother to four beautiful children. I have to admit, at this point, my life has been blessed far beyond anything I could possibly ever deserve. I love homemaking...all aspects. Baking, cleaning, decorating, the whole shabang! I always have something in my hands...wanting to be doing something productive all the time. I'm just happier that way. I'm new to blogging. Just recently started following a dear friend I've always admired. She's always been an inspiration, and now I can be inspired anytime just by looking at her blog! I hope that perhaps I'll provide some miniscule amount of encouragement to someone else, but if not...I suppose I'll just blog on anyway!

No comments: