Shine's Thyme

Daily ramblings of a ridiculously happy housewife and mother. Come in and see how sweet life can be!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

My techno guy

So....here's my son Coy. He's been out of town awhile, my excuse for not blogging lately. He looks a little rough around the edges, but he is such a sweetheart. He actually does have to help me with every little thing right now. I used to wonder, "what will we do when Coy grows up? " He takes care of all our techno things, and when he's gone, sure enough, we're paralized. Well, guess I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and learn these things. I'm having alot of fun though, so I don't think it will be a problem. Maybe now I can get back to business....maybe.

1 comment:

Mary-Catherine said...

Oh, wow! I cannot believe how much Coy has grown up! I still remember when he was just a toddler toddling around on homeschool field trips :) and don't worry...you'll be zipping around the technological world in no time!