Shine's Thyme

Daily ramblings of a ridiculously happy housewife and mother. Come in and see how sweet life can be!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Indulgance

OK....here goes. While trying to post this, these pictures are very funky. I'm hoping they turn out when it actually goes to publish. Here are some of my favorite Christmas moments. This is my mother...the matriarch of our family. She has created an awesome heritage for her family.
All of my beautiful children.
Preparing the Christmas table, but someone wants dessert first!
A Christmas angel.
Surprise music quilts for everyone!!! (That's why I've been too busy to post much!)
Christmas violin music......love it:)
The joy of gingerbread....and lastly, just more
look at all the coziness.



















1 comment:

Country Cottage Chic said...

Looks like a fabulous time was had by all!

Happy New Year!!

Jayne