Shine's Thyme

Daily ramblings of a ridiculously happy housewife and mother. Come in and see how sweet life can be!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

No More Blurry Turkeys

Too busy these days to do much blogging. Quilts
to finish, socks to finish knitting.....labels to sew
on...cookies to bake. And such is the life in my home.
My husband and I have a custom picture framing
business and art gallery/gift shop. Click on my
Artworks link on the left to get a glimpse. Last
week was our Christmas open house and it was
great! This week, we've been recouperating......
and of course finishing last minute details!!! My
life, like so many others, is far too busy. But the
place I draw the line is with the blurry turkey
post. I really did not intend to have those crazy
birds on so long, but.......just got preoccupied. Oh
well.....hope they didn't offend anyone too much!
Five minutes to get them off the screen is time
well spent!!

No comments: