Friday, September 24, 2010. Blog Award
I'm happy to show off the blog award The Charm of Home gave me!
These awards are a great way to show others that you are interested in what they have to contribute to the blogosphere, and showcase some of the people you follow.
The rules for winning this award are as follows:
* Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
* Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
Special thanks to The Charm of Home for this award. Please check out her site.
7 things about me:
1. I have lived in TN for 22 of my 28 married years. Born in TN, lived in several other souther states.
2. One of my favorite movies is "Pride and Prejudice."
3. I am listening to The Erik Baker Band--on my Bose today.
4. Last night I was listening to Tchaikovsky in conert at The Tennessee Theatre.
5. I have four very musically talented children.
6. When it comes to the written word I have a lot of favorites: The Bible, Gabaldon, Gene Stratton Porter, Edith Holden, Beth Moore, Francine Rivers, CS Lewis, just to name a few.
7.One of my favorite movies this past year was "Robin Hood."
I'll pick a few blogs I read, although I have MANY, just can't list them all. I find new and amazing bloggers everyday and I am very blown away by all of the talent I keep finding in so many of you. It was really hard to just pick 15. I wanted to show case several new ones too. Inspiration abounds! Please forgive me if you don't participate in these things.
Peaches and Posh
Flower Patch Farm Girl
The Style Sisters
My Home Sanctuary
LeChateau des fleurs
With All My Heart...Deborah
It's Just Dottie
Counting Your Blessings
Vintage Linen Treasures
Gypsy (On my Mind)
My Gramma's Soul
Edited to add: If you want to pass along the award, it is okay to copy this post. Just use Ctrl C and Ctrl V to copy and paste the post and insert it into a new post on your blog and edit it as you need to.